Sydney's Inner West
Roll out the pram and join this walking group - your heart will love you and so will bubs!
And if you need some reasons...
An active lifestyle can help reduce the risk of preventable diseases, including coronary heart disease, stroke, type 2 diabetes, obesity and some cancers. It can also help improve mental health, community life, social wellbeing and community safety.
An inactive Australia is a major health problem. More than half of Australian adults are not sufficiently active to gain health benefits.
Join a free local walking group to access a number of great benefits:
- Reduce your risk of major illnesses, such as heart disease, stroke, diabetes and cancer by up to 50%
- Reduce your risk of early death by 30%
- Boost your self esteem, mood, sleep quality and energy
- A good workout for your heart and lungs
- Manage weight, blood pressure and blood cholesterol
- Maintain your bone density, reducing your risk of osteoporosis and fractures
- Feel stronger, more energetic and happier and improves your overall quality enjoyment of life